LINK would like to thank the many businesses and schools that partner with LINK on a regular basis.
Some of our regular LINK partners are Wegman's, Safeway, Trader Joe's, Great Harvest Bread, and Costco.
During the last several months, LINK partnered with the following businesses and groups.
- Costco donated shoes, hundreds of new toys and clothing (filling 5 SUVs) and turkeys to LINK
- Gladstone Company employees for their truckload of goodies
- Keller Williams realtor, Starr for the donation of goodies at Open House events
- Airbus employees who donated hundreds of new toys, coats, winter clothing and food
- Arbor Terrace who donated gloves as a part of their “dress down day” event
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA) donated and delivered toys
- Toys for Tots Loudoun County and Signature Companies who coordinated to bring hundreds of toys to LINK
- Reston Hospital employees who donated new toys
- Virginia Dental Solutions Reston and Ashburn offices donated toys
- Apptium Technology was a first time supporter of our Christmas program
- Technica donated food, coats/shoes/boots, and toys
- Intelice donated toys
- NVE donated new toys, coats and food
- Classical Ballet Theatre, in conjunction with its Nutcracker performances at its studios in Herndon and at the beautiful Ernst Theater in Annandale, once again held a food drive in support of LINK Against Hunger
- The Grove at Flynn’s Crossing donated coats to LINK
- Metron Aviation donated toys
- REHAU shared their holiday spirit with a full SUV of food, clothing and toys
- Thrivent Financial donated toys.
- Jukebox Diner in Sterling held a food drive and collected 500 pounds of food
- Harris Teeter donated 11 bundles of paper bags for our Holiday Programs
- Raging Wire Data Centers collected food for LINK during their Thanksgiving Luncheon
- CyberData Technologies in Herndon donated about 50 hams, 45 turkeys and 60 pies
- CalAmp collected 1000+ pounds of food for LINK
- Herndon High Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) collected 90 heavy bags of food
- Polycom donated their November snack fund and held a food drive
- Southland Industries donated food
- Town of Herndon Turkey Trot collected food for LINK
- Monkey Joe’s in Sterling donated food
- Leidos donated food and winter items
- Burn Boot Camp in Ashburn donated 273 cans of food
- Herndon NJROTC held a neighborhood food drive to benefit LINK.
- Leoppoint donated food and household items.
- NACHA donated food.
- pvdWireless donated food.
- Zerion Software donated to LINK.
In addition, we would like to thank the many private schools and public schools in Fairfax County and Loudoun County who generously conducted food drives, toy drives, and coat drives for LINK. The students, staff and teachers worked tirelessly to see that donations were successful and we are very grateful!
If you would like more information on how your business or group can be involved, please contact our Business Liaison - Carrie Sawicki - firstname.lastname@example.org.
"He who is generous will be blessed,
for he gives some of his food to the poor."